JMK ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
JMK Civil Engineering Ltd are committed to ensuring the best practice techniques are used to ensure that the environmental impact of all works carried out by the company is kept to an absolute minimum and that all relevant legislation is complied with at all times.
To achieve these objectives we will :
- Conserve natural resources by minimising waste and promoting a philosophy of prevention, reduction and reuse amongst our employees.
- Inform all subcontractors and suppliers of our environmental policy and actively seek their cooperation.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective Environmental Management System.
- Ensure that storage and disposal of waste is undertaken in a safe and secure manner and conforms to all current legislation.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective monitoring programme.
- Ensure minimum of energy is used with maximum efficiency